WIR SIND FÜR SIE DA ♥ MONTAG - FREITAG 9-18 UHR
SIE KÖNNEN WIE GEWOHNT BESTELLEN.
DIE LIEFERUNG ERFOLGT UNVERÄNDERT, INNERHALB VON 1-2 TAGEN, ÜBER UNSERE PARTNER DPD & DHL.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available, delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: hr-bondext-cd
All you need to know about this instrumet on CD - explained and shown in detail! For free!
Step by Step:
1. You need loose or sewn on weft hair.
Separate one horizontal section with clips and take the first strand of your own hair of the desired thickness. This strand should have the same thickness like the extension strand. Hold the extension over the own hair (1,5 cm away from the hairline) and place both grippers of the Hairoyal® Bond&Extend-Instrument on the joining.
2. Through the lever both grippers come together and apply the soft, liquid keratin on the joining by pulling the tape over the joining. This happens fully automatic; the grippers also open after a few seconds automatically. Now the joining is fully wetted with keratin.
3. Press the keratin firmly with your fingers and roll it a little bit. It should be closed above and below.
4. Now the first joining is finished.
The joining can be slightly reworked if neccessary with the small additional instrument e. g. if you feel unevenness or if one side is not completely closed. Use the Teflon tip to soften the keratin slightly and modulate it.
1. Remove the tape from the Hairoyal® Bond&Extend-Instrument. Deactivate the auto function (button in front of the instrument).
2. Put 1 sheet of perming lace paper around the joining and moisten the keratin with a drop of olive or almond oil.
3. Take the Hairoyal® Bond&Extend-Instrument, place it around the joining made in paper tip and operate the lever so that both grippers go together.
4. Through the heated Teflon plates the oil heats under the paper and the joining dissolves. Put the instrument away, pull out the extensions and comb possible residues of keratin with a fine - toothed comb. For stubborn keratin residues you can also use the small additional instrument. Heat the keratin with the teflon tip and comb it out easily.
The removing ist very gentle, because no heat or remover opeartes directly on the own hair!