Hairoyal exclusively offers 100 % Remy Hair and guarantees that all hair has been processed in the right growth direction. So a long wearing time and easy combing is possible.
- Women with thin hair can both lengthen and compress their hair with our hair extensions.
- Men with longer hair whose hair clears the back of their heads.
- Women who want a long mane overnight but don't want to let grow their hair for many years.
- Extensions should not be applied to people with extreme hair loss. This also applies to pregnant women since after pregnancy increased hair loss is possible.
- If the own hair ist shorter than 10 cm.
- Persons who are unwilling to sufficiently care their extensions.
Extensions should be removed at the latest after 6 months because then the joinings are visible through the outgrowth.
Yes. With our hard shell bonds, which are made of hair-own-keratin the own hair is covered and keeps unharmed during reiterate applications. Our special connectors ensure a risk-free application.
The strands are neither glued, "welded" or pressed into metal sleeves but firmly wrapped from the bonding, so the subsequent removal is gentle and soft.
No. Through the secure joinings you can do everything as usual with your hair extension/compression. Swimming, sauna and sports are easily possible. Please make sure to thoroughly wash out salt or chlorine residues after diving. If you spend your holiday by the sea, your hair naturally needs extra care.
- Brush your hair well before shampooing.
- Wash your hair with special care and not upside down so you don't strain the bondings.
- Don't use low-priced shampoo - it contains alcohol, which can soften the keratin.
- Gently squeeze the hair, don't rub it off. Sort the wet strands and brush through carefully with a special brush for extensions, without tearing them! For difficult combing use a detangling-spray for the lengths.
- Blow-dry the joinings even if you let your hair air-dry.
- Sort the strands once a day while going through the joinings along the scalp with your fingers. Never comb or brush your hair if it is totally wet.
- Wavy extensions should not be completely brushed every day, using a coarse-toothed comb is better. Only before and after shampooing it should be carefully brushed.
- Brush through straight extensions in the morning and in the evening, keeping the strands at the hairline combing through the lengths. Also brush over the joinings and always use an extension brush.
If you treat the hair well and carefully there are no limits for your styling. You can also use hot rollers or straighteners - it's the best you use a heat protection (not with extensions made of synthetic). Brush out backcombed hair before sleeping.
Before going to bed braid or tie up the hair to avoid unnecessary friction between body and bedding.
It is easy to realize with a good friend or just someone who has time an afternoon and a little experience with applying extensions. The application of our gentle keratin is easy to handle and even the 5th strand loods mostly already perfectly.
We send you with your order a free illustrated instruction with detailed descriptions. A short message is enough. We recommend our extensive starter sets with everything you need to get started, if you make a hair extension the first time on your own.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
For a hair extensions you need normally 120 - 150 strands resp. 1 weft, sufficient for a hair compression are 70 - 80 strands. For a hair extension with tape extensions we offer depending on hair thickness between 12 and 15 packages.
A hair extensions is already available from 125,- EUR, a hair extension with 120 extensions from 243,- EUR.
We offer 3 possibilities:
- You will find an overview of all Natural-, Fantasy-, Bi-Colour- and Shatush-Colours infobox Colours. We also offer Extensions made of synthetic for trendy highlights.
- You can also order a colours ring and hold it to your own hair on-site (a ring is also already included in our starter-sets. We offer a returen of goods of 100 days.
- You can send a photo per E-Mail to email@example.com or an own hair strand per post to Hairoyal, Schlesischer Platz 2 in 01097 Dresden. We will look for the right colours in our range of goods.